Friday, July 6, 2012

The Lord Always Talks To Me


Yes, some of you may think some people are crazy when they do these declarations. However,  it is something that is as true as the fact that you are reading this and maybe thinking – this dude is crazy-. Yes! The Lord speaks to me. Not like you think. I do not hear a voice in the air like in the Hollywood movies. No, he speaks to me in dreams. He always does. But he speaks to me when something important is about to happen and as of now the dreams I have received concern me and my family. I have never had a prophecy or anything to do with the rest of humanity, just me and my family.
When I was little, I remember he spoke to me the first time.  But I did not understand it was Him until I was an adult. I dream I was, of course a kid about four years old. My dad had my by the hand. Like any kid, I was not paying attention to my surroundings. I was just playing kicking the floor as my father grabbed me so I would not fall. Then, suddenly, my dad told me: Look son, this is the United States and you are from here. I, of course, did not understand. I did not even knew what was or where the United States. At that time kids in el Salvador did not go to kinder garden, so I did not even know how to read  or write the most basic in Spanish, English or any language. However, I clearly remember my dad telling this is the United States and you are from here. When he said that, I looked up to see my dad’s face, but I did not see his face.
So, now that I have lived in the United States for more than 25 years and that more than ever feel I belong to this country, is when I understand the one who was speaking to me in the dream was no other than God, my Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment